Friday, November 25, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankful - Day 25

Today I am thankful that my job gives me the day after Thanksgiving off.  I was able to sleep in, sip my coffee on the couch, do a little online shopping and then go for a run.  Today was also great because I got to see my Cherokee for a little bit.  The whole living 8 hours apart puts a cramp in our hanging out time.

While most people were "celebrating" Black Friday, I was having Green Friday!  I put a first coat of green paint on my front door.  I got started late in the day so it was dark by the time I finished.  I can't wait to see what it looks like in daylight.  I hope it turns out as well as I have been imagining.  Because it will be really inconvenient to have to go back and get new paint and then start all over.  Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment