Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankful - Day 23

Today I am thankful that we got off an hour early from work.  It gave me a chance to go the grocery store.  I'm also thankful that I got out of Winn Dixie in just around an hour.  Not bad at all for the day before Thanksgiving.  And it was the site of a true Thanksgiving Miracle - I finally found my Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha Coffee Mate!!!!  Definitely a bright spot in my day... my week... my month... lol



I am thankful for Starbucks.  Skinny lattes and cake pops and earning points for free drinks.  It is everything I love under one roof.

I am thankful that my good friend Shelley and her kiddos are coming home (to Louisiana) over Christmas holidays.  I haven't seen her since March of 2010.  I can't believe it's been that long.

Well, it's time to get ready for bed.  Tomorrow is a big day!!!  10 mile run, then a 2 hour drive to Andalusia, Thanksgiving feasting with the fam and then heading back home for bedtime.  Whew, that made me tired just typing it!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment