Thursday, April 5, 2012

I think I may have nightmares about this...

So I'm browsing on Amazon because I'm almost out of Gu and I am trying to decide if it would be easier/cheaper to order it online versus driving all the way out to Academy and I find this:

I almost barfed on my keyboard.  If you know me, you know I *hate* bananas and have done so for the last 30 years.  Oh my.

**By the way, because I know you're dying to know, I think I'm going to continue purchasing my Gu at Academy.  None of the variety boxes on Amazon really appeal to me and I just don't think I can commit to an entire box of one flavor.  Ideally they would have a 24 pack with 10 Chocolate / 10 Vanilla / 4 Espresso Love.  Or maybe 10 / 6 / 8.

2 comments:

  1. I can't commit to an entire box of one flavor either! Have you tried the Hammer gels? I switch back and forth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried Hammer gels. I guess I found the Gus I like and have just stuck with them. My friend carries the sports beans a lot. They're ok but I don't know if I would like them in a marathon.

    ReplyDelete