Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's That Time Again!

I leave tomorrow morning heading to Washington, DC... Sunday morning is the Marine Corps Marathon!  I am probably about 65% excited and 35% nervous.  This is my third marathon, but this will also be the largest I've ever run.  43,000 people have registered for this race!

I am looking forward to getting to do a little sightseeing in Washington, DC.  The only time I have ever been to DC was while I was in college, and that was back in 2002.  I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to see it again.  I am also really excited about the sights I will see along the race course.  I'm going to take a disposable camera with me and try to take pictures along the way.

Well I need to finish packing.  Gotta get up early tomorrow and head to the airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment