Friday, July 8, 2011

The Big TO DO List

If you know me, you know I love lists.  I have lists at work, lists at home.  Lists saved to my computer, my phone and then sometimes I write them down too for good measure.  My lists often have sub lists.  Yep, it's a sickness.  I also wonder if it is a procrastination tool.

These are a few things I would like to accomplish on the home improvement front, and some things that I have already accomplished (just because it makes me feel good to have a list with a few items crossed off):

Replace Dishwasher (2004/2005?)
Replace Roof (May 2007)
Clean Awnings (June 2011)
Replace Windows (August 2011)
Fix Shower Drain (August 2011)
Replace Front Door (November 2011)
Replace Furnace / Install Heat Pump (February 2012)
Replace Gas Water Heater w/Electric one
Replace Shower / Tub in Main Bathroom
Install Shower in Half Bath (Would that make it a 3/4 Bath?)
Install Ceramic Tile in the Kitchen
Clean Out / Organize All Closets
Replace Toilet in Pink Bathroom
Improve Flower Beds on Side & Front of House

So there we have it.  I'm sure I'll be adding more to it, but hopefully I'll be marking a lot off as well.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment